Alerts & Team Notifications
Alerts and notifications play a pivotal role in how hawke.ai helps agencies and brands stay on top of digital marketing performance. We offer a variety of alerts, notifications, and summaries – all of which have informed defaults which can be adjusted by our users.
You can modify your related settings by navigating to “Platform Settings” (found in the top-right corner of the platform). From here, you’ll see two tabs relating to notifications:
- Alerts is where you can set client-specific details relating to protection and pacing settings for landing pages, goals, and budgets.
- Team Notifications is where you can control which users receive alerts and weekly summary emails for each client.
Using the Alerts tab, you can easily adjust the types of alerts you wish to receive, by email or in Slack (visit our Connecting Slack resource page for more information) for each individual client account. We break these into two categories:
- Protection to alert you to potential issues
- Pacing to notify you when performance is not on track
Additionally, if you would like to apply the same protection and pacing settings to all of your client accounts, simply check the box at the bottom of the page.
Distribution of Alerts
- Team members receiving alerts by email – List of team members currently configured to receive alerts for the specific account by email.
- Slack channels receiving alerts – List of Slack channels currently connected and setup to receive alerts for the specific account.
Landing Page Alerts
- Protection – Receive an alert as soon as hawke.ai identifies that a landing page is down. This applies for all landing pages from connected advertising platforms as well as your top 50 organic landing pages.
- My Domain – Receive an alert when hawke.ai identifies a search rank change in one of your keywords, for your domain, as set in SEO Rank Tracker.
- Competitor Domains – Receive an alert when hawke.ai identifies a search rank change in one of your keywords, for one of your competitors, as set in SEO Rank Tracker.
- Protection – Receive alerts when your selected goals have experienced a zero-state (metric is 0, 0%, or $0) for a defined number of days.
- Pacing – Receive alerts when your selected goals are off pace by a defined percentage over a defined number of days.
Budget Monitoring Alerts
- Protection – Receive alerts when connect ad platforms (or budget groups in Enhanced Budget Monitoring) experience a state of no media spend over a defined number of days.
- Pacing – Receive alerts when your media spend is off pace by a defined percentage over a defined number of days, when you have spent 100% of your pre-defined media budget, or when you have spent a defined percentage of your pre-defined media budget.
Easily set what type of email notifications each user receives for each individual client account. Simply select the individual team member from the drop-down, then use the checkboxes to set which types of email notifications you wish them to receive for each client. For more information on our Weekly Summary Report email, please visit the dedicated resource page.
If you would like to apply the email notification settings to all team members, simply check the box at the bottom of the page.
Q: I want the same alert settings for all of my client accounts, can I do this?
A: Yes! Select one of your client accounts, configure your settings, then when you are ready to save, check the box that says “Apply these alert settings to all client accounts.”
Q: Can I receive alerts any way other than email?
A: Yes! hawke.ai offers an integration with Slack, where alerts from individual client accounts can be sent. For more information on this integration, please visit our Connecting Slack resource page.